Dates | Private-group dates available, May-September
Private group weekly rates available on request
- Lodging for minimum of seven nights, wide choice of accommodations.
- Daily full breakfast, with other meals possible at our select mix of local restaurants.
- Professional cycling-guide services and support on and off the road.
- Pro-style vehicle support.
- Exclusive wine-tasting and local sightseeing options.
- Bike workshop and mechanical support.
- Daily massage.
Note: Airfare is generally not included.
Single supplement – available on demand
Ventoux Three-Peat supplement – $35 (certain support options may add to cost)
Bike rental – $295/week, full-carbon Felt F4 or similar.
Bike sizes and models are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cycling and non-cycling rates available on request.
All reservations are subject to the policies outlined in our Fine Print.
From the legendary Mont Ventoux climb to the equally celebrated local cuisine, our programs feature the best of one of the world’s finest destinations. Based in the Vaucluse region of southern France, cyclists enjoy the superlative road network while non-cyclists explore the area’s celebrated culture, history and food. From Malaucène, you can visit several of the region’s villages including Vaison la Romain and Avignon. Lightly traveled roads and varied terrain also make the area a cycling mecca.
Malaucène and Mont Ventoux
We are based out of Malaucène, a charming Provençal village ideally situated at the base of the Mont Ventoux. Our regular seven-day cycling program takes in scenic local rides to both prepare and test your legs for the week’s ultimate challenge—Mont Ventoux.
Though formidable, the mountain is manageable from VéloSport’s base in Malaucène. More than 98% of our clients who have attempted the 13-mile climb have completed it under the careful guidance of the VéloSport Vacations staff.
Optional Cycling Events
Every year, the mythic Mont Ventoux features events and challenges for cyclists and cycling fans alike. Here’s what we have lined up:
- Join us for a week that includes one of the area “cyclosportif” events, a great combination of fun-ride and racing. There are different distances, various age-group categories and a wide range of participants with different cycling fitness levels. Contact us for dates and details!
- The Ventoux Three-Peat | Do you have what it takes to become a Cinglé or Galérien du Ventoux? Find out if you’re crazy enough to earn your way into these French clubs that honor any cyclist that climbs Mont Ventoux three or four times, by its different routes, in a single day. Join us and we’ll provide optional support for your three-peat (or four-peat!) madness.