Come to the French Caribbean island of Guadeloupe for a vacation that cyclists and non-cyclists can appreciate. Cyclists can train, non-cyclists can explore island activities, and everyone can relax, here in this sunny, warm vacation paradise.
The best cycling is located on Grande Terre—the eastern, more arid half of Guadeloupe. There is convenient access to a series of select ride routes that combine the best of the island’s flat to rolling coastal roads with the short, steep hills of Les Grands Fonds.
Dates TBA Choose arrival and departure dates to match your schedule or flight availability; all that is required is a minimum stay of seven overnights. We do encourage you to add extra days, which are pro-rated based on the weekly rate.
- Lodging for seven nights in 4-star resort hotel.
- Daily breakfast buffet, select lunches and dinners based around activities.
- Airport transfers for arrival and departure.
- Professional cycling-guide services and support on and off the road.
- Pro-style vehicle support and carefully crafted ride routing.
- Special day-trip to Marie Galante island on private catamaran; beach-side lunch included.
Note: Though we are happy to help with flight booking, airfare is not included in programs.