Dates | Private-group dates available, May-September
Rate quotation available on request, based on a selection of services below
- Customized lodging plan, chosen from the areas wide range of accommodations.
- Daily full breakfast, with other meals possible at a select mix of local restaurants.
- Professional cycling-guide services and support on and off the road.
- Pro-style vehicle support.
- Exclusive wine-tasting and local sightseeing options.
- Mechanical support.
- Daily massage.
Note: Airfare is generally not included.
Single supplement – available on demand.
Ventoux Three or Four-Peat (certain support options may add to cost).
Bike rental – $295/week.
Cycling and non-cycling rates available on request.
All reservations are subject to the policies outlined in our Fine Print document which is available upon request.
From the legendary Mont Ventoux climb to the equally celebrated local cuisine, our Provence-Ventoux programs feature the best of one of the world’s finest cycling regions. Based in the Vaucluse département, cyclists enjoy the superlative network of lightly-traveled roads while non-cyclists explore the area’s celebrated culture, history and food. Though groups often stay at the foot of the Ventoux in the village of Malaucène, we also plan programs around overnights in great locations such as Gordes or Saint Remy.
Optional Cycling Events
Every year, the mythic Mont Ventoux features events and challenges for cyclists and cycling fans alike.
- Gran Fondo | Join us for a week that includes one of the area “cyclosportif” events, a great combination of fun-ride and racing. There are different distances, various age-group categories and a wide range of participants with different cycling fitness levels.
- The Ventoux Three-Peat | Do you have what it takes to become a Cinglé or Galérien du Ventoux? Find out if you’re crazy enough to earn your way into these French clubs that honor any cyclist that climbs Mont Ventoux three or four times, by its different routes, in a single day. Join us and we’ll provide optional support for your three-peat (or four-peat!) madness.