Come to the French Caribbean island of Guadeloupe for a vacation that cyclists and non-cyclists can appreciate. Cyclists can train, non-cyclists can explore island activities, and everyone can relax, here in this sunny, warm vacation paradise.
There are great cycling roads, particularly on Grande Terre—the eastern, more arid half of Guadeloupe. We select hotels and resorts with convenient access to a series of select ride routes that combine the best of the island’s flat to rolling coastal roads with the short, steep hills of Les Grands Fonds.
Dates: Choose arrival and departure dates to match personal schedules and flight availability.
- Lodging for seven nights in 4-star resort hotel.
- Daily breakfast buffet, select lunches and dinners based around activities.
- Airport transfers for arrival and departure.
- Professional cycling-guide services and support on and off the road.
- Pro-style vehicle support and carefully crafted ride routing.
- Special day-trip to Marie Galante island on private catamaran; beach-side lunch included.
Check out some fun photos from island trips!